Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Friday, April 10, 2015
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Madison Avenue Spy: Is the Country's Most Coveted Closet All Fake?: Imagine a three floor closet filled from floor to ceiling with fashion's most desirable labels--Chanel, Hermes, Rolex, Louboutin and Vui...
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Wednesday, July 2, 2014
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Saturday, April 5, 2014
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Monday, March 31, 2014
Displaying iconic art and favorite images makes a heck of lot more sense than staring at large, ugly black rectangles .
If you want some art in your home, but you’ve only got room for your TV, ArtKick can help. The app, available on iOS and Android, turns your telly into an interactive picture frame for some of the world’s top pieces of art, and it’ll display information on them too. If art’s not your cup of tea, ArtKick can also pull down images from your Flickr, Facebook, Instagram or SmugMug accounts so you can have something more personal on display.
High-end art used to be just for the rich and famous -- something to appreciate at The Louvre or purchased at Sotheby's.
But now Google Chromecast is making billions of dollars worth of art available to everyone;
Much of the world's greatest art has just become available for free so that anyone, anywhere, can stream it direct to their TV, using Artkick [www.artkick.com] -- a free app that turns home TV's into a digital frame for world-class art.
Now a billionaire's collection of visual masterpieces are available for display in your home today, including:
* $1,000,000,000: 'Mona Lisa' by Leonardo da Vinci
* $269,400,000: 'The Card Players' by Paul Cezanne
* $200,000,000: 'The Concert' by Johannes Vermeer
* $200,000,000: 'The Wedding Dance' by Pieter Bruegel the Elder
* $155,800,000: 'Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I' by Gustav Klimt
* $150,000,000: 'Self-Portrait (with straw hat)' by Vincent van Gogh
* $141,500,000: 'Bal du Moulin de la Galette' by Pierre-Auguste Renoir
* $122,200,000: 'The Scream' by Edvard Munch
* $109,400,000: 'Irises' by Vincent van Gogh
* $99,700,000: 'Massacre of the Innocents' by Peter Paul Rubens
* $90,000,000: 'The Visitation' by Rembrandt
* $87,500,000: 'Le Mont Sainte-Victoire vu des Lauves' by Paul Cezanne
* $86,200,000: 'Water Lily Pond' by Claude Monet
* $85,000,000: 'Still Life, Drapery, Pitcher and Fruit Bowl' by Paul Cezanne
To display this grand collection of art on any TV, simply download the Artkick app [www.artkick.com] and choose the "Most Valuable Paintings" view list.
Sunday, March 30, 2014
150 of Fairfield County’s most dynamic SINGLE WOMEN
150 of its most ELIGIBLE BACHELORS
Seated on opposite sides of one theater
Brought together for one special night to answer one simple question:
WHY IS EVERYONE STILL SINGLE?
Thursday, April 17th
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Greenwich Library ·
101 West Putnam Avenue · Greenwich, CT
Tickets must be purchased in advance. Please visit
A unique, interactive Town Hall-style event where 6 leading experts and an excited, engaged audience will dish, discuss, dissect, and debate the current state of the date!
THOMAS EDWARDS. Founder of The Professional Wingman® & Confidence Unchained
DEBBIE NIGRO, Nationally Syndicated Radio Host, Media Entrepreneur, Founder of "Still A Babe"
ALLYSON SPELLMAN, Empowerment Coach, Author, Speaker, TV Personality
SANDY WEINER, Dating Coach, Radio Host, Founder of Last First Date
NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR, ALL ATTENDEES MUST PURCHASE IN ADVANCE THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT QUICKLY!
Tickets limited to 150 per gender
FOR ALL ATTENDEES,THE FUN & GAMES CONTINUE IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE
EVENT EXCLUSIVELY AT BLACKSTONE'S