Friday, May 15, 2009

Oz Pearlman Magician and Mind Reader

Have you ever seen a magician and weeks later thought to yourself how did he do that? Maybe , maybe not , but I have. A few weeks ago, I had a "girls night" in Manhattan. Chocked full of activities, including visits to The Capital Grille in midtown, where I ran into a friend from my past Glen Edeleman , hi Glen, an art opening at The Big Apple Florist and finally dinner on the Upper East Side at Tbar.



Tbar is where I met Oz Pearlman, magician.
Close-up Strolling Magic. Circulating throughout the restaurant, Oz introduces himself to small groups and performs miracles before their eyes: $100 bills appear from nowhere, playing cards change in the blink of an eye, and minds are read. We were all astounded by Oz’s world-class sleight of hand and mind reading abilities, and delighted by his sense of humor and charm.


I am still not sure how he was able to encase my Blackberry in a balloon , or make me feel as if he was scratching my nose without touching me. All I can say is that my group was totally amazed.


Oz’s masterful and mesmerizing magic is nothing short of amazing. It is only rivaled by his unique flair for engaging audiences and bringing events to life. Oz’s performance was one to be remembered.

No comments: