Monday, May 11, 2009

Meet Anna Raimondi

Yesterday, I made my way up to Wilton Ct, to have a "reading" with Anna Raimondi author of "Talking to the Dead in Suburbia". Usually, I am not a believer in these sort of things, but this time I think I have stumbled on the real deal. I would describe Anna as a contemporary. Anna Raimondi lives a very typical life. She once managed the business side of a large law firm, but a decade ago, when she and her husband Vince moved to Wilton with their two sons, she gave up her job and became a stay-at-home mother and PTO president. Raimondi herself will tell you that she is like anyone else in town. There is one small thing that sets her apart. Raimondi says she speaks to the dead. She explains, "What I do is a little different than being a medium," Raimondi, 48 years old, who wrote , "Talking to the Dead in Suburbia," published by Infinity this year. is a licensed hypnotherapist, a Reiki master and a Chios master. Because she is a healer, she said, the spirits who come through her in readings usually emerge with the purpose to heal her clients. Anna would be someone I would chose as a friend, a very gifted friend.

Before my reading, Anna meditated . Of course, I am not really sure what that means. Like I said, I was skeptical. Then she takes detailed notes. Most of what she says is relevant. She knew about my mother being "tough". That must be where I get my edge from. She was able to identify random thing about my past, such as family dinners. Anna knew that I hadn't been visiting my relatives and suggested I should. My relatives , the dead ones , suggested I start walking and also learn to spend some time alone. I guess they are right. She knew that I was grappling with my decision about what to do for the summer. Anna even knew that I have been looking at stone. My husband and I have been in the midst of redoing our pool patio and have visited several establishments. I prefer looking at diamonds but for now quartzite will have to do for now.

I left my session Anna's feeling a renewed sense of clarity and focus, but still wanting to hear more. But maybe that's just me always wanting more.



Now you can meet Anna too. She has some luncheons and book signings coming up. Fortunately, these are among my favorite restaurants.
Tuesday, May 19 - noon -2:00 p.m. Book signing luncheon at the Roger Sherman Inn, New Canaan, CT. For more information or to rsvp please call 203-966-4541.
Wednesday, May 20 - noon - 2:00 p.m. Book signing at Bistro 353, 353 North Bedford Road, Mount Kisco, NY. (Formerly Brio) For more information or to rsvp, please call 914-241-2447.
Thursday, May 21 - noon - 2:00 p.m. Book Signing luncheon at the Plumbush Inn, Coldspring, New York. For more information and to rsvp: 845-265-3904.
Thursday, May 28 - noon - 2:00 p.m. Book Signing luncheon at Le Chateau, South Somers, New York. For more information and to rsvp: 914-533-6631.

No comments: