Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tiger Lily Boutique and Chiara Scura Two Shops That Work Together


Tiger Lily Boutique and Chiara Scura. Two Shops That Work Together.Tiger Lily Boutique and ChiaraScura have joined forces at 139 Main Street in Mount Kisco, NY. Tiger Lily 's owner, Cathy has a great eye for fashion. Her playfully elegant clothes will make you look and feel great. Chiara Scura is a fabulous shoe store . It has beautiful shoes for day and night, handbags and accessories. Walk through the door of this unique boutique and you will be outfitted from head to toe. I went in today just to take a look while my Blackberry was being updated across the street. It seems my trackball stopped working. I was told it was the fatal flaw for the Blackberry curve.The next thing I knew I was struggling with the decision of what not to buy- there were so many great choices for spring including the shoes.


Did I mention there is a storewide sale?
They are having a storewide sale! Everything is 20-30% off. That is on new merchandise. Not leftover winter things.
When you go, tell them Stacyknows sent you. You'll be happy you went.

No comments: